Sunday, April 28, 2019

April Meeting Show and Tell

Hello, Ties that Bind Quilters!  I hope you were able to come to the April meeting.  Our speaker was renown quilt show judge Maribeth Schmidt, from Cedarburg, shown above with one of the wonderful quilts she brought to share with us.

Now for more show and tell!  The following photos are just some of the terrific items shown.  More will follow in next week's post.
I wish I could have gotten a close-up here--the prints are bugs!  Specifically, praying mantis, I think.
This quilt was made from the army fatigues of the recipient.  Isn't this the perfect pattern?
Colleen made this phone stand.  I absolutely WANT one.
A cute scrap quilt for charity.
Bright and beautiful!
Strings!
Lovely colorful top!
A traveling quilt, with lots of Route 66 fabrics.  This is the front ...
And this is the back.

Great job, everybody.

More photos next week.  Til then, keep smiling and keep sewing!










No comments:

Post a Comment